Justin and Gabriel are almost too alike. They act so silly together sometimes. Gabriel loves to run around and tackle all the time. Justin, of course, loves that he loves to tackle. Gabriel loves to imitate Justin-he just adores him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how cute..I miss you guys...I know you guys will be here this month, is there a way we can all go for dinner, I don't know how busy you are with the wedding.. I don't have your phone number...call us 303-842-7494 so we can set something up, and I gotta give your clothes back.
2 comments:
how cute..I miss you guys...I know you guys will be here this month, is there a way we can all go for dinner, I don't know how busy you are with the wedding..
I don't have your phone number...call us 303-842-7494 so we can set something up, and I gotta give your clothes back.
father and son, great picture!
jean-paul podesta# 713-885-1740
karina podesta# 713-471-6612
Post a Comment