O.K. So, I haven't blogged in a while. I have been somewhat busy. I realized I usually blog only when I have the newest pictures of Gabriel. Well, we haven't really done much lately. I have been baking casseroles for a fundraising project for working moms. It has been really rewarding for me. I am able to give these women a family meal. Then when they go home, they are able to enjoy their family time without having to worry about dinner.
We have also put our home on the market. We are selling it so that we can use the funds for our adoption. We initially bought our home as an investment. Then, the market hit a nose dive. But, we know that our God is much bigger than the economy. We are believing for great things to happen.
The adoption is going well. We have sent in our application and first initial installment payment. So, now I begin the journey of preparing for our dossier- a lot of paperwork preparation.
We are so excited about what God is going to do. I can't wait to use it as a testimony of how awesome He is:)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment