O.K. So, it's been a little while since Thanksgiving, but I thought I would share a few photos with all of you. And I know there are people out there reading our blog, so feel free to leave us a comment:)
On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Casey, Julia, and Basil came to stay with us. Basil and Happy are hilarious together. Happy usually acts kind of snobbish (a little grumpy too) towards other dogs. Loves people, but tolerates dogs. He tolerates them at first, then usually partakes in the rough housing a little bit. He is that way towards Basil too. Basil is like a huge hyper alligator. He acts like a puppy, but I don't think he is. He likes to mess with Happy a little. Then they really get into it together-running and chasing each other around the house. Gabriel just loves Basil-and of course Casey and Julia too.:) (Love you guys)
On Thanksgiving, we all (even the dogs) headed over the Tim and Liz's house for a day of family fun and eating. And eating and eating. Then on Friday morning, I did something I have never done before. I went shopping on black Friday. Julia and I woke up way too early and went shopping with all of the other crazy people. One great thing about shopping before daylight, I was able to finish all my shopping without having to bring a toddler around to all of the stores.

No comments:
Post a Comment