Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank You

O.K. I never get to blog about our favorite pet, Happy. He really is an awesome dog for our family. He basically lets Gabriel do whatever to him-tackle, wrestle, and chase him all over the house. I couldn't ask for a better pet. As some of you know, Happy loves to curl up under blankets and anything to keep warm. We took this picture of him after his bath yesterday. He was a little cold afterwards, and had to bundle up:)

After our wonderful visit with the Jones', they sent Gabriel a special little gift this week. When he opened it, it was a puzzle that had a lot of the animals that we saw at the zoo with them. He was so excited, and we have been playing with it ever since. Super sweet of them! I know Gabriel thinks of Micah, Chara, Collette, and Tori as his brother and sisters.

No comments: