Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kari Jobe

A know a few of my friends and family know about my love for worship music-especially by Rita Springer. I think her music is so anointed, and I am touched everytime I listen to her music. Well, this past week, Justin and I attended a special CD release party at Gateway Church in honor of Kari Jobe. I think I have found another anointed singer. It seems like Rita's and Kari's songs come out at the exact moment I need them. God sings to me through their songs. It's amazing.

http://www.karijobe.com/
http://www.ritaspringer.com/

1 comment:

Casey and Julia Vercher said...

Hey Christy! If you like Rita and Kari I think you'll like Kim Walker. Her music is so pure and beautiful. She sings with Jesus Culture (my favorite worship group)but she also has her own album. A song I'm listening to over and over is "I Surrender". Here is the link if you want to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSgn-nmBpNY