Happy 10th birthday Micah. I had so much fun making his birthday cake last weekend. This was my first attempt at birthday cake making. I know that I can do it now. Gabriel will definitely be getting homemade cakes from now on.
Way to go Christy! You did an awsome job! It makes me sad that I don't get to make his cakes for him. :( I was looking forward to doing his next cake since I am not pregnant anymore! Maybe I can just help?
2 comments:
Way to go Christy! You did an awsome job! It makes me sad that I don't get to make his cakes for him. :( I was looking forward to doing his next cake since I am not pregnant anymore! Maybe I can just help?
Thank you Aunt Christy for making my birthday so special. I loved celebrating it with ya'll. The transformers were way cool too!
Love, Micah
Post a Comment