Friday, August 14, 2009

The first time we saw you . . .









As many of know, we have been wanting to adopt for almost a year now. Our little girl was born on August 6th at 7:03 a.m. I will have to post our adoption story in another blog. It's an amazing experience that only God can orchestrate, and I look forward to sharing it with all of you. These pictures are very special to us because it is the first time we met Brooklyn. We were able to hold her and love on her from the first day she was born. It was a very emotional experience for all of us, and we know that God had His hand in everything the entire time. God works out all the details in our lives. And He is so faithful and full of grace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wonderful congrats, from the buchan's

alfygirl said...

she is precious. cant wait to meet her face to face. we are so excited for you guys.

anna leah and fam

Staci said...

Wow! That was awesome to come to your blog and see that you had a new little baby girl! I can't wait to hear the adoption story. I'm sooooo happy for y'all!

Malynn said...

she's just beautiful. What an awesome family! Thanks for sharing. Miss you all.