
This was Gabriel's second time to visit Kansas, and Brooklyn's first time. I think Gabriel got to enjoy it a lot more now. He thought it was so cold up there. It was probablly in the 50's, but to him it was freezing. While we were there, we were able to watch both the Bennett boys play football. We wanted to make sure we got to see them play before they graduated. Gabriel is about the same age as they were when Justin first met the Bennett family. It was so wonderful to see them play with Gabriel like Justin use to with them. And Karla and I participated in a little 3 mile run. It was fun. Karla blew me out of the water, but I enjoyed running through the town where Justin and I spent our first few years of marriage in. Hope we get to go up again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment