Tuesday, August 7, 2012

December 5, 2011
















On this day, a special gift was born to us: Case Noble Vercher. We were anxiously awaiting your arrival, thinking you would come early. I was showing signs of being ready, so we packed our bags and called family and friends. But you waited till I was a full 40 weeks before making your entrance. And I am so glad you did because you were so very healthy when you were born. Pawpaw and Grammy came to stay the night before your arrival to watch Gabriel and Brooklyn for a few days and take Gabriel to school. The morning of delivery, we set our alarms for 4 a.m. in order to arrive at the hospital by 4:45 a.m. We did our paperwork, and they had me prepared and ready to go by 5:30 a.m. By 6 a.m., I was beginning contractions. I had contractions for about four hours, and then you were ready. You were born by 10:53 a.m. You were a healthy 7 lbs. 11 oz. You had black straight hair and deep blue eyes. Your brother's reaction: "I am going to teach him everything I know." Your sister's reaction: "What is that?" Mommy and Daddy's thoughts: We feel so blessed by you. God has given you to us at just the right time. You are our Case Noble: a mighty, noble warrior for Christ who is going to do great things in His name. God has a mighty purpose and plan for your life, our Case Noble!

No comments: