Thursday, August 9, 2012
Happy 3rd Birthday Brooklyn
My sweet girl turns three today. I can't believe three years have gone by so fast. What a precious girl God has blessed us with. I feel so overjoyed to have my little girl in my life. She is a joy and a delight. Look at that adorable smile! That is my Brooklyn, always with a smile.
It's a celebration! Brooklyn is turning three!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Ok, its time to blow out the candles.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Brooklyn! Happy Birthday to you!
Woohoo!
Cake time! I think you would rather have a sippy cup of cold milk though.
Oh my! Brooklyn has her own set of legos and princess dolls.
"I'm so excited!"
Poppa with Case! They came to celebrate Brooklyn's big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment