On our adventure for the day, to find a shady spot under the trees by the lake for a picnic.
We encountered some hungry ducks along the way. They eventually had Brooklyn's leftover peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I hope ducks can have peanut butter!
Gabriel found the perfect shady spot under the trees and even on concrete. He is not a big fan of sitting on grass.
Case was able to enjoy his lunch under the trees too. He thought the ducks were hilarious. He did one of those cute belly laughs when he saw them quacking up a storm.
After our picnic, we headed over to the neighborhood pool. I caught some pictures of Gabriel doing some jumps and dives.

1 comment:
That last line says it all--"She is always prepared since she has her bathing suit on wherever she goes." I think I have seen her four times and three of the times she's had on her suit. :c) Love that!!
Post a Comment