And this is my happy Brooklyn on our way to her favorite place: Gateway church. She loves going to church. Absolutely loves it! I think if you could see what the children's area looks like at Gateway and the people who work there, you would want to go to children's church too.
And my sweet Case Noble! He is getting so silly lately. He loves to play chase which is more like "how fast can I get Mommy to chase me to the stairs" game. He will crawl as fast as he can to the stairs, laugh a little, and climb. I have about one minute to get him down before he goes up the stairs. And he thinks it is hilarious, and so does Gabriel and Brooklyn. I, on the other hand, am getting a great workout chasing him:)
And Brooklyn is all dressed up again! When we go down for Christmas at my parents house, we are taking family pictures with all the cousins. Brooklyn is wearing a matching tutu with her cousin: the two princesses.
Case is enjoying the colder weather! But where did it go! He was back in his onesie today.
All dressed up for parent/teacher conference. Not hers, Gabriels! But she took this moment, to get in her Sunday best:)
His nickname: Handsome!
A night out! We took the kids out and enjoyed the Fall like weather. We went to church then did a little strolling in Southlake town square and shopped. We saw a fun Christmas store and our favorite, Yankee candle store. Gabriel said, "I love this. Strolling along!" So sweet. Then, we had dinner at our favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's! So yummy. Gabriel always enjoys eating with the chopsticks.
Climbing and crawling. That is what Case is up to these days. A lot of climbing and crawling:)
Gabriel with his cousins, Lincoln and Seth. They are all about the same age and act like little puppies when they get together. They love to tackle and act like silly little boys. We met up with a lot of family at a beautiful wedding. Congrats to Tyson and Amy! We had a great time and look forward to more family gatherings soon.
The Cousins: I have no idea what game they were playing, but I know they were having a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment