Monday, March 25, 2013

A Week's Worth . . .

Our week's worth in pictures:  this is what our week looked like:)  Lots of fun and lots of activity:)
 
 Even though it is still cold outside, Brooklyn found her new bathing suits that I bought for her for the summer.  She was absolutely excited and HAD to try them on.  I think she was smiling this big the whole afternoon.  (until I made her put on her pajamas)  If you remember from the summer, she wore a bathing suit everyday, and sometimes even to church underneath her clothes:)  I think we are in for the same bathing suit adventures this summer too.

 Poppa and Grammar sent the kids some fun Spring time outside toys:  airplanes and kites.  As soon as we had a windy day, we headed outside for our kite flying and airplane flying excitement!  The kids love flying kites.  And I do, too!  There is something peaceful about flying a kite.  Except the day we chose to fly kites, the winds were like hurricane winds.  It was crazy.  Our pretty ladybug kite flew away from us twice, but Gabriel came to the rescue and found our kite in the pasture behind our house.  Love our kite flying adventures:)

 Our slugger did great in his game this week.  He played pitcher and got a few outs and slammed the ball when he came up to bat.  They played an older, elite team and won, 10-7!!!  Way to go, Bulls:)

 My little Case is just like his Daddy!  Not only do they look alike, but they share the love of vaccuuming:)  Seriously!  Case loves to vaccuum the house, especially when he sees his Daddy grab the vaccuum.  He is getting so big, and we love watching him develop his own personality. 
And while it is still cold, she still sports the hat.  I think she goes directly from hats to bathing suits.  I love that smile.  She can light up a room:)

No comments: