Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Springtime at the Vercher House:)

 Spring has sprung!  I love this time of year.  Spring always feels refreshing to me. 

Our backyard wild flowers are busy growing! 
 My little Brooklyn loves to dress like a princess, but she also loves digging in the dirt:)  And today, she showed Case what it feels like to dig in the dirt.
 I think this may be one of the first few times Case has had a glop of dirt on his hands.  I am not sure what he thinks about that dirt.  He quickly came to me and showed me his hand.  Then, he wanted it off:)
 Case wants to be just like his big brother.  He copies everything Gabriel does, including playing baseball.  We broke out the T-Ball for he and Brooklyn.  I think Case seems to enjoy it a little more than his big sister.  He loves to slam that ball off the T! 

Springtime also means flying kites in the backyard at our house.  My kids love to fly kites!  And I love it too.  Today was Brooklyn's day to fly her ladybug kite.  She didn't want it to go too high in the air because the last time it flew away. (She tends to let go of the string:)  She tied it down to the chair today so it was extra secure. 

No comments: