One of our favorite daytime hangouts: the playground. I usually take the kids to the pond and playground at least 4 times a week. We love going to get our sillies out for the day before starting homework. And Case's new thing is feeding the ducks. I have to bring something for him to throw to the ducks:)
My boys!
Gabriel is the best big brother ever! He loves spending time with his family, and he loves how silly and playful Case is now. And Case just soaks up every minute that Gabriel gives him.
And our responsible first born loves to be "Mommy" sometimes:) He spent some time teaching his sister her numbers this afternoon.
And with three kids under the age of 7, we have lots of silliness going on in the house. I love those silly faces.
Case: He must have the funniest personality. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. And he is starting to share his sister's love for hats!
And he has also taken on the nickname: monkey. This boy can climb most anything. I have to keep a watchful eye on him at all times.
And God has blessed me with a cuddler. He is really the only one who will sit on my lap and lay his head on my shoulder. I love that. Gabriel and Brooklyn love their hugs, but they were never able to sit still long enough to cuddle! Sweet boy:)
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment