Brooklyn and I got all dressed up for an afternoon of Mommy and Daughter time. We had a special time doing our nails and hair, putting on our pretty dresses, and going into the city to watch The Nutcracker.
Gabriel and Case gathered around us and gave us big hugs before we left.
We took one last picture with our tickets before we left.
Brooklyn found a nutcracker just her size. I think he was a little bigger than her.
This is the beautiful Bass Hall in Fort Worth. Brooklyn and I had second row seats. We were both mesmerized by the dancers. They were all so beautiful.
My beautiful little princess:)
We are going up the stairs to look at our seats. She is really excited to go inside.
What do you do during intermission?
You make silly faces in the camera.
After the ballet, Brooklyn picked out a new ballerina ornament for the Christmas tree. As we were walking out, the ballerinas let us take a picture with them. What a special day and wonderful memories we made together.
Monday, December 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment