Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Day at the Dallas Arboretum

I hope you can see the beautiful butterflies in this picture. There is one spot in the Aboretum that has flowers planted to attract the butterflies. There were hundreds there. It was breathtaking!
Gabriel's reaction when he first noticed all of the butterflies that were everywhere.

This picture makes me so thankful and reflective. I just thank God everyday for such an awesome miracle that He has blessed us with. Gabriel is our "little angel." He is growing up so fast, and I am relishing in the moments and loving life with our family.

Inside the pumpkin house

Isn't that the coolest pumpkin house?


Gabriel loved the hay maze. He spend so much time running around and climbing over everything.


Gabriel with his friend, Grayson.

Who knew a day at the Dallas Aboretum could be so much fun. A few friends and I took all our kids to the Aboretum for the day and had a picnic lunch by the pumpkin patch. It was an absolute gorgeous day, and Gabriel had so much fun and even met a few new friends. I'd like to take this time to give "props" to my husband for working so hard so that his family can stay home and enjoy the moments together. I just can't imagine it any other way. I don't think our "working" husbands are given enough thanks. I am truly blessed:) I absolutely love being a stay at home mom.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is my absolute favorite place in the entire world. I could pitch a tent and live there!