Saturday, October 18, 2008

Camping with Dad

Justin and Gabriel went on a camping trip Friday night with two other dads, Mike Lamb and Tommy Riggs, and their kids. Gabriel was so excited about going:) He talked about this trip all day long before daddy got home. Gabriel met a lot of new friends their too. Here's a picture of Gabriel with his new camping buddies.


Gabriel and Addy are about the same age, maybe a year apart. I think they were going fishing behind the rocks in this picture.
O.K. So Justin has taught Gabriel how to tackle. And he loves to tackle. He and his friends played a little game of football, and Gabriel caught Andrew and tackled him. Andrew was so nice to Gabriel. Gabriel is trying to get that football away from Andrew.
This is a cute picture of Gabriel and his friends going fishing. What's a camping trip without a little fishing???

2 comments:

Staci said...

Awww! I'm so glad you took him camping! I was afraid that we'd ruined camping for y'all after that trip to Kanapolis. lol

Karla Bennett said...

Did you say Justin taught Gabriel how to tackle??? In four years of college I never saw Justin tackle anyone, lol. We better have the Bennett boys give him a lesson or two, ha ha.