Gabriel was still feeling under the weather and had a fever, so I took Brooklyn and Case to our first Haslet Easter egg hunt!
Brooklyn was super excited about hunting these eggs. She was ready to go!Case, on the other hand, had no idea what this was about. We had to make him wait until they said, "Go!" All he wanted to do was to go pick up one of those "balls" or eggs. He only wanted one:)
Now, he is looking at me like, "You want me to put my egg in that basket. Why? I just wanted to hold one!"
I wonder what he is thinking about this. His sister was busy stuffing his basket full of eggs. Case really only wanted to hold one or two in his hands. He kept picking them out of his basket and putting them back in. That was enough fun for him:)
Now, it was Brooklyn's turn. Oh, my! Can you see the excitement? She was ready to go!
She took off so fast and started collecting those eggs like it were a race. When I turned around to see her, she had a basketful of eggs. So much fun:)
And now, they get to see what's inside:)
My sweet Brooklyn loves everyone, and noone is a stranger: not even the Easter Bunny. She thought his costume was cute:)

No comments:
Post a Comment